LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Life is kind of funny.

I find myself stuck in a weird mood these last couple of days. With the house being on the market for 3 weeks, I'm hoping we get a buyer soon so we can focus on moving on and up. I've also been trying to think of what it is I really want to do with my life, because honestly, being a house wife is boring to me. I was originally studying history at university, but there's not a big need for it here. So, I'd probably be stuck teaching at a university, or high school, and really what fun would that be. As much as I love history and studying it, there's just no demand for history majors anymore. Same with my Latin. Again no need. So after having a good long think about it, I thought, 'Hey-why not psychology?' I'm interested in counseling and helping people through their issues, because hell, I've got enough of my own, so I can work through those too... Just kidding!! So I went online, looked up the psych program at uni, looked into the courses, and got really excited about it... But then I started second guessing myself, and I don't know if I could handle the pressures of it. So I sat down last week and made one of my trusty lists. "WHAT DO I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE?!?!" And the answer is still as cloudy as before. Anyway- back to weight lost, I walked my full hour this morning and I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment