LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bad week, but getting back on the horse.

I weighed-in yesterday, and had a 200g gain. I know it's my own fault, but it was one of 'those' weeks for sure. My husband lost his cat after almost 17 years, and it's really hit him hard. So I suggested we have pizza one night as well as movies. And unfortunately I cannot limit myself yet with pizza. Plus the rain has been wrecking havoc with my walking schedule. So I'm back on the horse today, had my 3 km walk this morning with my umbrella just in case that pesky weather decided to turn on me again. I'm still on the search for my pilates dvds to continue toning up on that, but with everything being packed up, I have no idea where I've put them. Oh well, on to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment