LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

So, as expected, a small gain this week in the scales department. (200g) I figured it would happen as it's been crazy around here. I made those 200g pay though! I got up, put on the Wii Biggest loser game. And selected core, cardio, and stretching. TAKE THAT!!! My thighs hate me right now, (lunges and squats...) But on the positive note, I did my measurements, and I've lost another 21cm all around. (See thighs, not so mad now are you?)

On the home front, the roof is still causing some grief. But the weather is finally picking up, and we've had breaks of sunshine, actual sweet, gorgeous sunshine! Our contract has ended with the real estate agent, and we're on a floating contract clause at the moment. MIL is debating on switching to another company, but I think the market is just so crap at the moment, it won't matter who we go with. So, on that note, I'm continuing on with the job hunting. I applied for a new on last night that sounds great!!! I'm really really hoping they call me back this week. (Keeping positive!)

I've been checking out more universities, as our option is still open on where hubby and I move. (He's hoping north, I'm hoping south. But until the house sells there's not much planning going on around that.) I have an interest in going to a Melbourne uni, as I miss city-living, but hubby is not great in big cities. Home scared him, and that was only about the size of Hobart (if my US city to AUS city ratio is correct.) I guess I have to pick a major first before I can even consider what university to apply to, right? Decisions decisions!

I am really, really interested in writing. I had a chat to one of my high-school friends back in the US, and she suggested I focus on my art, but I couldn't see myself doing it for a living... I'd love to continue in History and foreign language and linguistics, but there's not a big need for history in Aus, and I'd need to move to a bigger city for translator jobs. Finally, I'd love to do Psychology and become a counselor... I have too many options, and I just need to pick one! I think I'm going to be one of those eternal students. I'll take one degree  in everything please!

No comments:

Post a Comment