LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Boredom at it's best!

The seven deadly sins... my version: 

I was e-mailed this from a friend, and thought I'm bored enough to do it.
(1) Pride – Seven great things about yourself

My eyes: I love my eyes, I especially love making them up with make-up.

My intelligence: I feel like I'm a fairly intelligent person. I love reading and studying.

My hair: I get loads of compliments on it, and it grows very fast which is a plus when I decide to cut it all off for a change.

My height: I love being tall!

My sense of humor: All of my friends enjoy my weird sense of humor.

My cooking: I love cooking and new recipes and styles. And I am pretty good at it too.

My art: I have a bit of talent when it comes to drawing, and I get a lot of compliments from it...






(2) Envy – Seven things you lack and covet

Great body image: I'm working towards this now, but it's one thing I really, really want.

Money. I am dependent on others while I've been unemployed. I really need that winning lottery ticket.

Great health: Again I am working on this one.

My own house: I can't wait to have some place to call my own.

Children: Fertility has been such a struggle.

Finishing University studies: I can't wait to get this finished!!

A world trip without the worries: I want to travel without the threat of plane crashing, mother nature getting pissy, or war breaking out randomly.




(3) Wrath – Seven things that piss you off.

Emos: WHY????



The really, really aggressive religious: It's great you've found and have your beliefs, but don't force them down my throat.

The word inundated. I cannot STAND hearing this word on the TV, radio, etc.

Disgustingly hot whether!!! Makes me so cranky!

Ass-kissers. No comment.

Bill Collectors and Telemarketers. There are people in the world whose job I loathe.

Cranky people at shops: If you're having a bad day, don't take it out on people serving you.
 


(4) Sloth – Seven things you neglect to do.

Washing up and laundry. I hate housework and tend to let it pile up until it's necessary.

Staying away from fast food and takeaway: I'm working on it.

Finding a stable job/working. Working on this one too.

Sticking to a good healthy eating habit every day: I am really going to try to push myself to do this next week.

Sorting out our crap we don't need anymore. I am a bit of a hoarder and tend to keep stuff rather than throw it away.

Walking the dogs everyday: I know I really should do this everyday, but they're such a pain to take walking.

Returning phone calls/texts. I'm horrible at this...

(5) Greed- Seven worldly material desires.

A huge house or two or three, with a housekeeper... One day …

A new wardrobe, personally shopped for me. SHOPPING!!!

First class travel and accommodation. I want to travel the world in first class, flying coach to the US and back is crap…

Cars for the Hubby. Anything and everything he wants.

Art.

All my bills and my family's bills paid for forever. I hope this counts here.

Money: See above desires!

(6) Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.

Pizza. I could eat this for every meal everyday.

Cheese: I absolutely love it.

Macaroni and Cheese: Looking at my list, I see why I have a weight problem...

Bread. Freshly made, breadsticks, any type.

Chinese food. YUM.

Hot dogs with nacho cheese and hot peppers.OMG! Or just hot dogs in general.

CAJUN FOOD!!! Bliss. Comfort food at it's greatest.

(7) Lust. Seven love secrets.

Yeah... might leave this one blank for now!!! HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment