LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Changing Faces?

So a fellow member on the BLC forums posted a before and current picture of her face since she's been doing the whole weightloss thing. And since I've been having such a  poopy couple of days. I decided to try it myself. So here we go:





So the first is a picture of us on our honeymoon. The second is 2 months into the BLC (before I took my little leave of absence). The last 2 were taken this week to celebrate my 20kg loss. Ok it's out there now.

2 comments:

  1. WELL DONE LOVELY!!! :D :D

    Sometimes the smallest changes are often the hardest to see in ourselves... But when you start putting those images up against one another - wow - suddenly it's SO obvious! My face shape has changed so much too... just wish the middle would hurry up and catch up with the top half, hahaha

    CONGRATULATIONS on your 20+ losses! SUPERSTAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! I only hope I could reach your level of Superstar-dom!

    ReplyDelete